At Therapy Rooms Exeter we provide high quality furnished rooms at an affordable price, so that you can concentrate on your clients rather than trying to justify full time rents.
As a new business we are expanding all the time, adding new rooms to rent, each with their own individual character. There are currently 4 rooms available with a 5th in the works.
We are based in the very centre of Exeter, right next to the library and central station, which makes it the perfect spot for transport links for you and your clients. Even though we’re right in town we’re tucked away enough to not be bothered by the hustle and bustle of the high street.
Our pricing structure is kept simple and clear so you always know how much you are going to spend, and can decide if you’re ready to take on more time in the room.
- Registration – £45 (As well as signing you up, we check your qualification and membership to an accredited register e.g. NCS or BACP)
- Key deposit – £30 (fully refundable upon return of your keys at the end of your lease)
- That’s it… no other hidden fees or costs!
Prices are per week.
- £27.50 for a morning (8:00am – 1:00pm)
- £27.50 for an afternoon slot (1:00pm – 6:00pm)
- £22.50 for an evening slot (6:00pm – 11:00pm)
- £45 for a morning and afternoon slot together (8:00am – 6:00pm)
- £45 for an afternoon and evening slot together (1:00pm – 11:00pm)
Most rooms have their own private kitchenette, with tea and coffee making facilities and a bathroom, WiFi is also provided in all the rooms. You will also have access to our online booking system showing which rooms are available and when.
We now have 4 rooms up and running with another to join the ranks shortly. Here are some photo’s of the 4 available now:
If you would like to discuss booking a room or would like to have a tour of the building then please get in touch by either calling 01392 703903 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Therapy Rooms Exeter is part of Therapists Collective which is a new group of like minded therapists based in and around Exeter. As part of your rental, if you so wish, you can join Therapists Collective for free and have your profile on our website. We aim to grow both Therapists Collective and Therapy Rooms Exeter to become a hub for therapists in the area to get together, share ideas and be part of a community. In the future we hope to offer CPD courses, seminars, social events and more. If you are interested then take a look here: Therapists Collective